Welcome to Workforce Communication
We’re a team of consultants and creatives using the power of communication to improve workforce performance and well-being. Check out our case studies and sample clients:
- Helped define and articulate new values and behaviors
- Communicated with branding, storytelling, and more
- Integrated into various programs
- Improved participation and employee engagement
- Engaged executive team as champions
- Produced multi-channel testimonials and tips
- Boosted awareness and action using social media and mobile
- Helped launch key initiative to improve collaboration, efficiency, and sustainability
- Developed messaging and interactive learning to help employees change habits and use new tools
- 66% said “Highly useful in aiding my paperless transition”
- 82% said “Confident with skills/knowledge to work paperless”
“Aspirational and practical solutions in a world where we are constantly balancing what we want to achieve with the resources we have available.”
Jerilan | Global Chief Communications Officer | Yum! Brands, Inc.
“Helped me learn to intentionally think about key messages up front. There’s power in the entire leadership team saying the same things; that builds alignment. It’s a game changer.”
Andrea | Director of Talent Management | Harley-Davidson
“Very effective at developing strategies that achieve the business objectives, as well as leading a project team to implement world-class communication solutions.”
Tom | VP, Global Talent Management | Owens Corning
“Skilled strategist as well as a brilliant writer, creative thinker and tactician. If you get the opportunity to work with her, you are in for a total treat.”
Robert | Communications Manager | 3M
“The ongoing communication campaign continues to be fantastic!! We even received comments from new hires indicating they have never seen such impactful pieces.”
Ann | Vice President, Total Rewards | MTD Products
Our perspective on life, leadership, and engagement. Visit our Inspiration page to see more!
204: The Role of Men in Tackling Gender Inequality at Work | with Michelle King, Netflix’s Director of Inclusion
When men are actively involved in gender diversity efforts, 96% of organizations report progress, compared to only 30% when men are not involved. However, many men don’t feel equipped...
Due to the coronavirus, the number of people working from home is skyrocketing. Even without a pandemic, working remotely has become a very common arrangement, allowing companies to...
First of all, take a deep breath. While you might be scurrying now to make decisions and get the messages out, helping your team navigate the coronavirus outbreak is not going to be a one-and-done...