Welcome to Workforce Communication
SUPPORTING YOU DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS: Communicating with your workforce is more important than ever. Whether you need strategies or deliverables — or just tactical communication support on your regular initiatives while your internal team has hands full with the COVID-19 issue — we’re ready to help you educate, equip, and build trust with your employees.
We’re a team of consultants and creatives using the power of communication to improve workforce performance and well-being. Check out our case studies and sample clients:
- Helped define and articulate new values and behaviors
- Communicated with branding, storytelling, and more
- Integrated into various programs
- Improved participation and employee engagement
- Engaged executive team as champions
- Produced multi-channel testimonials and tips
- Boosted awareness and action using social media and mobile
- Helped launch key initiative to improve collaboration, efficiency, and sustainability
- Developed messaging and interactive learning to help employees change habits and use new tools
- 66% said “Highly useful in aiding my paperless transition”
- 82% said “Confident with skills/knowledge to work paperless”
“Aspirational and practical solutions in a world where we are constantly balancing what we want to achieve with the resources we have available.”
Jerilan | Global Chief Communications Officer | Yum! Brands, Inc.
“Helped me learn to intentionally think about key messages up front. There’s power in the entire leadership team saying the same things; that builds alignment. It’s a game changer.”
Andrea | Director of Talent Management | Harley-Davidson
“Very effective at developing strategies that achieve the business objectives, as well as leading a project team to implement world-class communication solutions.”
Tom | VP, Global Talent Management | Owens Corning
“Skilled strategist as well as a brilliant writer, creative thinker and tactician. If you get the opportunity to work with her, you are in for a total treat.”
Robert | Communications Manager | 3M
“The ongoing communication campaign continues to be fantastic!! We even received comments from new hires indicating they have never seen such impactful pieces.”
Ann | Vice President, Total Rewards | MTD Products
Our perspective on life, leadership, and engagement. Visit our Inspiration page to see more!
To be a leader who truly engages the hearts, minds, and behaviors of people, you have to authentically connect with them on a human level. You’ve heard the phrase, “People don’t care...
Getting back to normal at work won’t be normal at all. Organizations and leaders will face a new set of challenges as they reopen or continue to operate their companies after COVID-19. I hope to...
At most organizations today, the work people do tends to hurt their wellbeing, when it should be making them happier and healthier. A major key to turning this around is helping...