Welcome to Workforce Communication
More than ever, you need to communicate in ways that meet your people wherever they are. Our strategists, writers, and media developers can help you attract talent, engage remote and on-site employees, and cultivate an inclusive culture. Ask about our message crafting, Short Visual Stories, leadership training, and other tools and services for connecting with employees.
We’re a team of consultants and creatives using the power of communication to improve workforce performance and well-being. Check out our case studies and sample clients:
- Developed onsite yard signs, posters and electronic appreciation emails to thank essential employees during coronavirus stay-at-home order
- Created strong, clear designs to convey simple, powerful messages using DTE internal brand
- Delivered urgent and calm counsel, graphic design and coordination of production and distribution to hundreds of locations within days
- Helped define and articulate new values and behaviors
- Communicated with branding, storytelling, and more
- Integrated into various programs
- Improved participation and employee engagement
- Engaged executive team as champions
- Produced multi-channel testimonials and tips
- Boosted awareness and action using social media and mobile
- Helped launch key initiative to improve collaboration, efficiency, and sustainability
- Developed messaging and interactive learning to help employees change habits and use new tools
- 66% said “Highly useful in aiding my paperless transition”
- 82% said “Confident with skills/knowledge to work paperless”
“Aspirational and practical solutions in a world where we are constantly balancing what we want to achieve with the resources we have available.”
Jerilan | Global Chief Communications Officer | Yum! Brands, Inc.
“Helped me learn to intentionally think about key messages up front. There’s power in the entire leadership team saying the same things; that builds alignment. It’s a game changer.”
Andrea | Director of Talent Management | Harley-Davidson
“Very effective at developing strategies that achieve the business objectives, as well as leading a project team to implement world-class communication solutions.”
Tom | VP, Global Talent Management | Owens Corning
“Skilled strategist as well as a brilliant writer, creative thinker and tactician. If you get the opportunity to work with her, you are in for a total treat.”
Robert | Communications Manager | 3M
“The ongoing communication campaign continues to be fantastic!! We even received comments from new hires indicating they have never seen such impactful pieces.”
Ann | Vice President, Total Rewards | MTD Products
Our perspective on life, leadership, and engagement. Visit our Inspiration page to see more!
We’ve entered a new era with more people than ever working remotely, especially from home. This past year, according to author Charlene Walters, women have made up 80% of the...
218: Overcoming the Challenges Faced By Women Entrepreneurs and Leaders | with Charlene Walters, MBA, PhD
Many people say that entrepreneurship is often still a man’s world ― despite the fact that 42 percent of all small business or franchise owners are women, and there are 13...
Us versus Them gaps have always affected the American workplace – Sales versus Marketing, Manufacturing versus Engineering, Human Resources versus Legal. But today there is an...