Storytelling is an effective leadership tool for change management, engagement, and bringing the business strategy to life. We discussed this tool back in episode 52, “How to Use Stories to Engage People.” Today we’ll dig deeper, with the help of someone whose been teaching the art and science of storytelling to leaders from across the U.S.
Amanda Marko is president and chief connection officer of Connected Strategy Group, which helps leaders communicate their business strategy and engage stakeholders during times of change. Amanda is one of only a handful of people globally – and the first person in the U.S. – licensed to deliver Storytelling for Leaders, which teaches business leaders a proven method for creating messages that resonate, build engagement, and drive change.
- Podcast: 052: How to Use Stories to Engage People
- Other Engaging Leader posts and videos about storytelling
- Website: www.connectedstrategygroup.com
- Workshop: www.connectedstrategygroup.com/storytelling-for-leaders
- Free 30-minute audio training: “Making the Business Case for Storytelling”.
- Twitter: @connectedstrat
- LinkedIN profile: www.linkedin.com/in/amandamarko
- LinkedIN company: www.linkedin.com/company/connected-strategy-group
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Storytelling-For-Leaders-Workshops/761741547223032
- Article: “When Managing Change, Don’t Just Defer to Data”
- Article: “How to Uncover the Secrets Your Employees Hold”
- Article: “The Cure for Micromanaging”
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at [email protected], subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.