Did you set any New Year resolutions for yourself this year … or goals for your team? If so, are you still on track, or have you given up?
According to U.S. News, about 80% of New Year resolutions fail by the second week of February. Does that mean you shouldn’t set goals to improve your life or your team’s performance? No! It means if you want to be part of the 20% who do succeed, you need to go about it differently.
In this episode, I share three strategies you can use, every day, to achieve your goals — propelling you or your team toward the success you want.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Podcast episode 168: Singleness of Purpose
- Podcast episode 169: Use a Success List (Instead of a To-do List)
- Podcast episode 172: Build One Powerful Habit at a Time
- Blog: 3 Apps for Quick NY Resolutions — It’s Not Too Late to Start
- App: Productive
- Video: The Power of Focus
- Worksheet: One Word Action Plan
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We’d love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also provide feedback on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.