Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We’ve entered a new era with more people than ever working remotely, especially from home. This past year, according to author Charlene Walters, women have made up 80% of the people who left the on-site workforce during the pandemic.
In this second of a two-part interview, Jesse is joined again by Charlene to discuss tips from her new book LAUNCH YOUR INNER ENTREPRENEUR: 10 Mindset Shifts for Women to Take Action, Unleash Creativity, and Achieve Financial Success. This conversation includes:
- The challenges female leaders and “fempreneurs” face about working from home
- How to master a remote work environment and balance it with your leadership
- Tips for leading a remote team
- Fostering engagement and loyalty in a virtual environment
Charlene Walters, MBA, Ph.D. is an entrepreneurship coach, business and branding mentor, author, and trainer. She developed a digital entrepreneurship MBA program, has taught hundreds of business and marketing courses at a number of universities, and has led workshops for Entrepreneur Magazine’s Insider Platform and other corporations.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Book: Launch Your Inner Entrepreneur
- Twitter: /CWaltersPhD
- Instagram: /charlenewaltersphd
- LinkedIn: /in/charlenewaltersphd
- Website: OwnYourOther.com
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app:
Apple Podcast | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher | Other Ways to Listen