Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Longtime listeners of Game Changer know that gamification isn’t about rewards and competition. The most effective gamification makes use of intrinsic drivers to engage employees. GamEffective strives to be the “Fitbit of work,” taking the place of traditional performance management, feedback, and even continuous improvement practices such as kaizens.
Gal Rimon is CEO of GamEffective, which he founded in 2012, with the vision of bringing next-generation gamification to enterprise applications. Previously, was CEO of Gilon-Synergy Business Insight, a national leader in Business Intelligence. In 2010, Gilon-Synergy was acquired for $20 million by Ness Technologies (NASDAQ:NSTC) and Gal went on to serve as Senior VP at Ness, and was member of its executive management. Prior to that he was VP customer relations and operations at Deloitte Consulting.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Website: www.gameffective.com
- Twitter: @galrimon and @gameffective
- LinkedIN: www.linkedin.com/company/gameffective
- Article: “Gamification and Kaizen – using gamification for continuous process improvement”
- Article: “Gamification is the new corporate performance management”
- Article: “How to communicate your enterprise gamification project: best practices”
- Article: “Why conventional wisdom about enterprise gamification is flat out wrong”
To stay up on the latest news and trends in employee gamification, join the Game Changer group on LinkedIn.
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at email@example.com, subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.