Podcast: Play in new window | Download
For several years, recruiting has been one of the business processes that has best leveraged the potential of gamification. According to a recent article in HR Magazine, gamification can be an effective strategy for talent acquisition because of the power to:
- Trigger interest in job openings,
- Enable (and reward) current employees to easily share job openings with their external network and get feedback on their contacts’ progress during the recruiting process,
- Project an innovative image of the employer,
- Give candidates a realistic preview of the job, and
- Predict applicants’ future job performance.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Previously discussed on GameChanger:
Additional gamification resources profiled by HR Magazine:
To stay up on the latest news and trends in employee gamification, join the Game Changer group on LinkedIn.
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org, subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.