This week’s picks for worthwhile reading on leadership communication from around the web.
- Why the 4-Hour Workweek Is a Myth
Don’t work as hard as you could/should; work as hard as you have to.
- What Your Team Hates About Your Leadership
Using social media to get feedback turns up a truth about GIVING feedback.
- How to Quickly Improve Your Ability to Make Small Talk
Easy way to remember how to build rapport.
- Leadership, Success, and Accessibility
7 ways to limit accessibility, so you stay focused on what matters most.
- What Women Know about Leadership that Men Don’t
Women scored higher in 12 of 16 key leadership skills.
- A Brief History of Podcasts
Good lesson on why podcasting is so powerful.
- How to Attract Your 1,000 True Fans
Leaders: make people feel like they are a part of your tribe