This week’s picks for worthwhile reading on leadership communication from around the web.
- Top 10 things employees hate about town halls
Ouch, we’ve all experienced these – let’s do better!
- 8 Ways To Influence Without Authority
Great list for getting results from non-direct-reports.
- 10 Communication Practices To Stop
Interesting to see “Overconfidence in Leadership/Communication Skills” on this.
- Expose Yourself – All The Cool Kids Are Doing It
How to tell culture stories to create loyalty, passion, engagement.
- Why Clarity is the Key to Organizational Health
I read the book too; definitely worthwhile!
- Why You’re Not A Leader
Love this, esp self-interest vs service-beyond-self.
- What is Your Vision Worth?
Good to reduce to meaningful terms, and make it visual.
- 6 Introverted Networking Tips for Building Quality Relationships
Lots of buzz these days to help introverts.
- Six Secrets to Doing Less
Less is the new More. I love the Cadbury-gorilla story!
- The 5 Characteristics Of Great Leaders
#2 is ability to communicate.
Familiar with BlogDash?