This week’s picks for worthwhile reading on leadership communication from around the web.
- For Happier Employees, Learn To Give More Gratitude Than “Thx”
It shouldn’t be so hard. But as leader’s, we can be so busy and forward-looking that we forget how people on our team need to receive genuine gratitude to feel personally fulfilled. These 3 keys are great!
- Make Emotional Connections with Your Employees
Deceptively short & simple – 3 tips by HBR
- Engaging Employees With a Healthy Nudge
Good ideas for tactics that use behavioral economics to drive healthy actions.
- Proof Is In The Profits
What if you invested only in America’s happiest companies? 2x return.
- How to Build an Audience Using Gamification
A common MIS-conception: a prize is the best way to motivate people.
- Why It Pays to Be an Ambivert. (And Why You Probably Are One.)
Not too much, not too little – Goldilocks wins again.