This episode is picking up where we left off last time in the interview with William Kassler, MD, the Deputy Chief Health Officer for IBM. We’ve been talking about what major companies are doing to support employee mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. So without further ado, let’s find out about some apps and online services that are available to help.
William J. Kassler, MD, MPH is the Deputy Chief Health Officer for IBM. Dr. Kassler has spent his career working at the intersection of clinical care and population health; as a practicing primary care internist, epidemiologist, health services researcher, public sector administrator, and health policy expert. You can read his latest work, Turning Barriers Into Benefits to Facilitate Public Health and Business Partnership, in the American Journal of Public Health.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- App: GRIT app for veterans
- Online service: Tiatros Personal Growth and Psychological Resilience at Work and Home
- Online service: meQuilibrium stress-resilience and wellbeing platform
- Podcast WHE32: Boosting Stress Resilience for Employees | with Andrew Shatté from meQuilibrium
- App: IBM’s Weather Channel app now includes free tools for tracking COVID-19
- IBM action guide: Protecting mental health during a pandemic
- IBM report: How technology and data can improve access to mental health resources (includes curated list of apps and online services, on page 5)
- Twitter: @KasslerMD
- Linkedin: /william-kassler
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app: